About Best-Blog-Basket


Welcome to Best-Blog-Basket, a blog that strives to provide you many personal blogs at one place.
My name is Mohit Singhania. I am a fifth year student at IIT Bombay. I am an aspiring professional blogger and have started my own group blog: Best-Blog-Basket.

In Jan 2007 I brought a copy of the digit magazine which had a booklet "Fast Track To Blogging". I didn't know anything about blogs that time. But, by the time I had finished that book, I was sure I wanted to be a professional Blogger.
The very next day I started planning for the blog. It did take me some time to get my team together but we are on our way now. Since that day, I have continuously read about how to make my blog bigger. The Best-Blog-Basket now covers a variety of topics ( which I plan to expand further):

I am a die hard cricket fan. Being an Indian, this is my religion. This blog gives you the cricket happenings, discusses the latest debates on players, organises contests etc. The aim is to discuss Cricket with my readers all the time.
As I told you, I have read about blogs ever since I started my blog. This helps me to be informed of all the hacks, tips and resources on blogs. Using this advantage I try to provide my readers with tips and tools to help their blog grow. I organise contests to get new ideas from my readers all the time.
My friend Aditya Karandikar ( aka Grandizer), is crazy about Anime and Manga. I picked up this hobby a few months ago. This blog is for the avid Anime and Manga audience. We give away download of latest episodes too. Discussions and news are the bloodline of this blog. Aditya is planning to release his own comics on the blog soon.
Again, this is all my first hand experience. Since 5 years I have experimented with a lot of softwares and windows applications. This blog is all about solving the common error a Windows user faces, softwares to make his life easy. I hate piracy. There are many freewares to replace the paid softwares and I want the readers to use them. I provide a thorough review of each of these.

In the first few weeks, I wasnt getting any traffic. But that went away. Now, I am getting some healthy traffic. To keep bringing my readers quality content, I have converted blogging from a hobby to a daily 6-7 hrs job.
This blog is dedicated to helping other bloggers learn the skills, share their own experiences and promote the blogging medium.

If you would like to be involved in the Best-Blog-Basket or know more about it, feel free to contact me.
Please stay in touch with the Best-Blog-Basket by the kind of subscription you want ( see the sidebars on this page, RSS and mail subscriptions). If you’ve found this blog helpful to you in your blogging needs, I simply ask that you consider adding us to your blogroll or blog side bar to let others know about us. Spread the word so we can all learn and share together.
I hope you enjoy the Best-Blog-Basket.


<span class=

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

from the Ecco Casual ShoesU.S. winter bootsNaval Academy, Robinson before joining the NBA, the first

weddingdresses said...

Power Balance is important to not also, all the testimonials say that once power balance bracelet is tried it is impossible to part with it. It is said because it works in such a perfect harmony with your body one simply doesn't want to take it off. Also pulsera power balanceis important to note that wristband alone is not enough to accomplish some task.

Unknown said...

You've got as a final point look vytrqpn to the understanding for you to call for understanding cups. The good Oakley Frogskins news is, about to catch by yourself. While little one Boomers get into centre get older throughout droves, further Oakley Frogskin stores are generally answering and adjusting his or her requires, with their more rapid getting electrical power. as a consequence, the chances throughout understanding Cheap Oakley Sunglasses are generally unlimited! Users are generally zero expanded relegated for you to having your wire-rimmed 50 % eye Oakley Jawbone throughout the conclude in the nasal, along with holding an outside set of two Oakley Jawbones pertaining to understanding while using sun's rays.