Acknowledgment

I have launched a Predict To Win: Cricket Contest recently,I am trying to get more and more people participate in it; to make it more exciting. Some of the blogs have helped me out in this endeavor. I am sorry to the readers, who feel this is shameless promotion, but even if I started a good contest, I had to publicize it. Who knows maybe you came through one of the below blogs :).Below is the list of blogs:

  • Existential Ventures:This is a blog run by Eric, I have gotten pretty close to him recently. We are participating in the Million Dollar Race he is organising. Looking forward to that.
  • Blogger Lounge: I have learnt a lot from this blog. This blog even taught me about backlinking, when it comes to rapid traffic, this blog is the King.
  • Esofthub's web finds:"100 SEO Factors that affect Google Page Rank", these are the kind of topics this blog discusses. I cant explain it better than that, because that is perfect.
  • Ja Kel Daily Dot Com: "Turning Page Views Into Profits","Top 10 Methods to Find New Readers". He always tries to help you make money.
  • Blogging Sports Network:By Far the best review post for this contest. He has a blog related to cricket. The categories on the blog are: Auto Racing, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Golf, Other Sports. The blog is all about sports and is a must stop for sport fanatics.

  • Your Blog.
Please help me promote this competetion. You will definitely get your name in the above or a similar post. Just do the following:
  • Participate in the contest
OR
  • Give a brief description of the competetion to help you blog readers participate too. Looking forward to your co-operation.
If you have done any of these drop me a mail(see page footer) or a comment to this post.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi There! Thanks, I'm glad to help you. I would participate but I don't know much about cricket, so. But good work! and good luck!

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀酒店打工酒店工作酒店上班酒店兼差 酒店兼職 打工兼差打工兼職 台北酒店酒店應徵 禮服酒店 酒店 經紀打工兼差

Anonymous said...

this guy. I had Ecco Casual Shoeswithout him the next stop on the winter bootscourse. 'It will become very

dedy said...

Hi There! Thanks, I'm glad to help you. I would participate but I don't know much about cricket, so. But good work! and good luck!

Vibrador Feminino said...

Muito bom!