Backlinks

I cant stress the importance of backlinks enough. They have given me a number of readers, and now my blog has around 80 UV on an average, and I even had 120 once. Actually, there is no stage when you should stop linking back. They improve your relations in the blog community and provide readers an oppurtunity to find your blog.
I wont write about it myself, because there is no need to. I learnt their use from "The Importance of Backlinks" on Bloggerlounge.
Here is an excerpt from the article:


Backlinks are links that are directed towards your website or blog. The number of backlinks is an indication of the popularity or importance of a blog. They are important for SEO because some search engines..(more)


Hope you learnt a great deal from that. Its one of the most important things, so make it a point to read that.
PS: Are you interested in backlinks from this blog? Tell me about a good article you wrote. Write a guest blog with a link to your own blog.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi There Thanks for the review! right now I'm reading your blog, I like it. As I promised, I'll include a review of one of your articles in the first edition of our "Best of the Best". I Think it'll be next week, ok? stay around!

BillyWarhol said...

I'm going to Link U now!!

Be prepared for a DIGG TechCrunch Tsunami Tidal Wave of BLOG TRAFFIC!!

Cheers!! Billy ;))

Peace*

Anonymous said...

Love the info on backlinks and ...overall an informative blog. Thanks!

Adrienne Zurub

BillyWarhol said...

OK basketer!

i tried another BackLink & this one looks more Polished - even has a Photograph of my Sis Westie BUBS!!

;))

lemme know whether the Link shows up on your Blog - i'm still a little confused about this?

I did go into my Dashboard & Enabled Backlinks & that seems to be an Easy Button for people to Click & use but i don't see that here on yer Blog??

Cheers!! ;))

Basketer said...

Actually it didnt show up

I think its best if you look at some examples:
-A backlink to me from another blog
-I backilkned to an article

Hope that helps because I am still unable to see your links (which can be checked on Technorati)/

Taos Turner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

酒店經紀酒店打工酒店工作酒店上班酒店兼差 酒店兼職 打工兼差打工兼職 台北酒店酒店應徵 禮服酒店 酒店 經紀打工兼差

Half X said...

You can protect vbghtyfc your cheap Wholesale Oakley Frogskins with the following points. It's whether after you Oakley Frogskin use them or you find time to see your collection. Make sure to Cheap Oakley Sunglasses always inspect the screws, the Oakley Jawbone frame, and the lenses. Also try to wear each pair in front of the mirror Oakley Jawbones so you could see misalignment's and check for loose hinges. In this case, you can always go back to the eyewear store for frame adjustments or hinge tightening. But it can also be more helpful if you have your own precision kit for DIY works.

Unknown said...

I really like your writing style. Nice Post keep it up.

Asus - 15.6" Notebook 4 GB Memory - 500 GB Hard Drive - Black

Asus - Eee PC T101MT-EU47-BK Net-tablet PC - Black