101 Ways to create original Blog posts - Part 2



Read the 101 Ways to Create original blog posts:
Tips 1-10
Tips 21-30
Tips31-40
Thanks to all of you for your valuable contributions and you can still contribute to this project after reading the rules.
101 Ways to create original blog posts Part 1:
Tips 11-20:

11.
Networking: Sometimes suggestions for topics to address or products to review come to me from friends, companies or readers who send me information on things they think might be interesting to me and to Scrapbook Update's audience. By Nancy

12. Development: I try to make sure that I follow a story as it changes from what I initially wrote, and report new updates. This happens especially with news stories such as the closure of PaperKuts Magazine, or the sale of the Primedia Enthusiast publications. Once the initial pieces were written the follow-ups were natural to write. By Nancy

13. I keep a notepad handy to jot blogging ideas down. I often get the best ideas when I'm not near my desk and writing them down helps me remember them. So the notebook travels with me. It makes a great reference for those days you just can't think of anything to write about or when you are planning your posts. By Susan

14. Plan out my weekly posts. Yes, I know it sounds a bit obsessive/compulsive but it works. Often I'm trying to fit blogging into an already tight schedule so knowing what I want to write about makes it much easier.......By Susan

15. Random stuff that happens throughout my day. Just things I experience, both weird and mundane. By Latharia

16. Issues that have been floating around in my head for a while. Mostly existential stuff, some of it prompted after reading a book or visiting a website.By Latharia

17. Discuss my daily life. You just can't get more original than that one - lol! One of the things I enjoy about reading other blogs is the small "peek" you get into what daily life is like for someone else... By Katie

18.
Post Layouts. Um, I do call myself "Katie the Scrapbook Lady" so I think my readers probably like to see some scrapbooking in action! When I share my creations I am (hopefully) putting ideas out there for others to enjoy and use.....By Katie

19.
When something really pisses me off ................I blog about it. By Simplystated

20. When I have a question and need general advice..............................I blog.By Simplystated

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Number 13 would be great if I could remember to keep a notepad with me.

Basketer said...

Hi james,

It is not necessary to keep a notepad each time. Any piece of paper can serve as a token to remember your blog idea. You just need to make sure that you keep a token bank handy, where you keep those tokens. For me, my wallet serves as a token

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀酒店打工 酒店工作酒店上班 酒店兼差 酒店兼職 打工兼差 打工兼職台北酒店 酒店應徵 禮服酒店 酒店經紀 打工兼差

weddingdresses said...

nike cortez nylon
nike running shoes
The Power Balance wholesale bracelet is made of pure surgical grade silicone that is extremely durable. Its stretch feature optimizes users' comfort level. It comes equipped with two, visible power balance holograms and this sporty and stylish bracelet goes with everything.

Specification:

Silicone Power Balance Wristband Bracelet
The band made of 100% silicone rubber
With 2 visible hologram disks for balance power,waterproof.

Unknown said...

The best way more dearest vftbieg and modern-day specs following. Will you be fatigued on the typical Oakley Frogskins ? If and so, you need to try a take some sort of appear on some popular model Oakley Frogskin. in this celebration people browse on the net, you could possibly obtain there is commonly some sort of extensive selection of Cheap Oakley Sunglasses of which inside popular or retro styles. it genuinely is significant for everyone to obtain a couple discounted Oakley Jawbone. we will be able to gain a whole bunch from most of these discounted Oakley Jawbones if we've got bought just one.

Unknown said...

If you love mineral water vytrqpn athletics, you also will check out getting some Oakley Frogskins. These kind of musician Oakley Frogskin are generally exclusively devised for significant mineral water circumstances. Your anatomist regarding your design and style through the Cheap Oakley Sunglasses is around enabling you to discover superior with all the branded Say 300 along with 500 Oakley Jawbone. This doesn't happen ought to price tag anyone the supply including a knee to get Oakley Jawbones. whilst you keep in an authorized online vendor, you can find the most affordable selling price Oakley sunglasses.

best online pharmacy said...

Great article, it was very helpufl! I just started in this and I'm getting to know it better! Cheers, keep up the good work!

organic seo service said...

Your article is really Very significant for us ,because i am student and also searching for that type of articles and I think the representation of this article is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site.