Become a Hot Member at MyBlogLog


The following guest post was submitted by Kuanyin. Read her blog at Blog-Blond.

Do you use MyBlogLog? It is an absolute must to establish relations in blogosphere. It gives huge traffic too. If you have been a member, its possible that you have gone through the "hot members" profiles and missed many others.

Kuanyin, is currently a hot member and she shares with us ways to reach the top and become a hot member. Here it goes:

  • Be Audacious

Click on other bloggers as your contacts even if you don't know them. Some people view social networking in a fearful light. They see someone collecting contacts like a squirrel & stashing 'nuts' for a long winter.

However, I have a pragmatic approach: the more fishing poles you have in the water, the more fish you're likely to catch, i.e. the more visitors which will likely visit your blog and hopefully will become regular subscribers and readers. This is the reason I am audacious. I want blog readers! My Blog Log is a great fishing hole.

  • Take advantage of your daily maximum 15 communities and 15 contacts on MyBlog Log.

I wish I had done this from the get-go, but I didn't grok at that time what a VALUABLE resource MyBlogLog is. I finally paid attention to the visitors coming from MyBlogLog and now make time daily for MyBlogLog browsing and networking. MBL management always cuts me off just as my appetite is aroused. Drats! Management needs to raise the maximum for hungry hunters/fishers like myself.

  • Keep hot on the trail of other hot members at MyBlogLog

These hot members may be connected with someone you need to know. They may have been around the watering hole/block more than you, so you can learn something from them. Don't let yourself get caught up in comments and replies when you're fishing. Do that later.

  • A catchy avatar on MyBlogLog is an important tool

My avatar happens to be me, and it seems to be working. Avatars whet my curiosity. Who are the REAL people behind the fake Paris Hilton or the giant breasts (you KNOW who I'm talking about!) avatars? You may want to know as I do.

Make your avatar appealing, even if you aren't particularly photogenic. This is your blog business card in a matter of speaking, so take time choosing one that will attract attention and invite others to check you out.

  • Carve a niche for yourself among the most popular MyBlogLog categories

'Blogging tips' is a popular category, and there are lots of excellent blogs who offer blogging tips. Blog-Blond is a humor blog with blogging tips--a rare bird. I attempt to use my quirky and *weird* humor with my*Blog-Blond* persona in replies to others on MBL to spark curiosity and sell my humor blog concept.


11 comments:

BillyWarhol said...

Excellent Tips!!

Yeah it amazes me how many people are so timid to add contacts + stuff*

If yer there visiting People or their Blogs U may as well add them as a Contact - U never know what Opportunity that might lead to down the Road*

;))

Anonymous said...

Your comments and suggestions are so true! MyBLogLog.com is absolutely one of the best social networking sites around.
I see the posse (of which I am one) everywhere.

I am damn lucky I found that site!
Adrienne Zurub
http://audibledarkness.bebo.com

Daniel said...

thx for this useful info =)

now i know wad should i do~ get connected to more ppl~

very informative!

DanieL

Computer TNT (Tips and Tricks)
- The Technical Websites for the Not-So-Technical People!

Joe Trends said...

Thanks for the info.. Just got the info on how to become hot member. Btw can we see ourself on the hot member list?

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀酒店打工 酒店工作酒店上班 酒店兼差 酒店兼職 打工兼差 打工兼職台北酒店 酒店應徵 禮服酒店 酒店經紀 打工兼差

Anonymous said...

This highlights passion which are mostly common in everyone,we should having the interest into it.
Now it will be very cold in winter, in order to keep warm yourself, moncler company has provide jackets for you, so it is better to own moncler yourselif as soon as possible. Eeveryone love fashion clothing, polo ralph lauren is very popular all over world, that is my dream to get one.We know Ray Ban by America soldier, all of them wear ray ban sunglasses when they walk on the road, it is fashionable for you. Most of people like to wear jeans, it is very modern when wearing true religion jeans in the street.

Unknown said...

You've got as a final point look vytrqpn to the understanding for you to call for understanding cups. The good Oakley Frogskins news is, about to catch by yourself. While little one Boomers get into centre get older throughout droves, further Oakley Frogskin stores are generally answering and adjusting his or her requires, with their more rapid getting electrical power. as a consequence, the chances throughout understanding Cheap Oakley Sunglasses are generally unlimited! Users are generally zero expanded relegated for you to having your wire-rimmed 50 % eye Oakley Jawbone throughout the conclude in the nasal, along with holding an outside set of two Oakley Jawbones pertaining to understanding while using sun's rays.

Unknown said...

To find out precisely vbaghnm how very good Oakley Sunglasses Cheap bifoval sun glasses are generally, we've got to determine what are generally Half X Oakley 1st. you can easliy discover this specific off their brand: large explanation Oakley Sunglasses Discount. These are Sale Oakley Sunglasses providing you developing a plenty sharper eye-sight. Truly, Oakley Jawbone is mostly a variety of Oakley Stpl Jawbone along with Oakleys, along with the Oakley sunglasses, that is simple with the large explanation Half X, point out to make available supreme lucidity including a further Oakley Sunglasses Outlet dazzling globe to the users.

Unknown said...

Because through nights like this one I held her in hidh81ke my armsmy soul is not satisfied that it has lost her
Though this be the last pain that she makes me sufferand these the last verses that I write for her.
Cheap New Era Hats
New Era 59fifty Hats
New Era 59fifty caps
New Era Hats Wholesale
Cheap Hats

price per head said...

Wow great post very informative, all i can add is if you would like to read more on the subject, you should visit google and find relevent sources! hope it is helpful

iffatali said...

I know that I've been blessed in many ways, and I was fortunate enough to travel the world and meet a lot of interesting people. But I never felt that the modeling career was all that important.
Flights to kinshasa
Cheap Flights to kinshasa
Cheap Air Tickets to kinshasa