Six Things to Learn from "Kumiko"


Recently, while adding AdSense ads to my blog I ended up at a blog "Kumiko's Cash Quest". I couldn't decide why, but somehow it was a very striking blog and I couldn't leave the page. As I read more of it I wished to have a blog like her. I learnt a lot of things which I think are worth sharing:

  • Give a catchy and explanatory punch line:
"Three Figures Blogging....With Extra Pink"... That somehow is a perfect title for a girl writing about making money online. It tells you that she is aspiring to earn money online, which is why I was at her blog in the first place.
  • Make it Personal:
You must have read this a lot of times, but this point cant be stressed enough. There is a picture of her right on top. It feels like I am knocking on her door and she is there to welcome me. A weblog is after all a personal experience, shared with others.

  • Promote Yourself:
All of use love to be advertised, why not do it on our own blog first? She does that beautifully. In the above pic two things are noteworthy:
    1. The contest she is running is right below the header, again with a catchy phrase. Everybody wants to earn money.
    2. Her top posts are right on the top too. You want to show your strengths to your new visitors and not your weakness.
  • Flaunt the Figures:
As I told you, her blog is all about making money online. Another thing that catches your attention is the amount of money she makes, which is on the top of the page too. You think, if she makes money, she can definitely help me out. Although, all of us don't blog to make money, but most of us do; which is what she is banking on.
  • Create a theme for readers:
She has replaced the boring "comments" with "comments of love". With the pink color and girly pics and all, I believe it fits in a theme. On my blog the theme is Basket of Blogs, to apply this, for example, I might replace "bookmark this" with "Take the basket". Also, I could add images of basket with different blogs in it, I am still thinking after I visited her site.
  • KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING:
The content is the king, it always boils down to this. She couldn't have been so famous if she wrote why her cat died, or why she was having a bad hair day. She knows what she is doing, she follows what she advises you to do. Her biggest strength is the number of links she has in the blogging community, Though the number of outgoing links are a few, the incoming links are numerous.
Hope she helps us grow along with her. With the page rank revision going on, I bet her site would have a PR of atleast 5 if not more. Right now, she is offering $30 to predict her PR correctly, go here and participate if you wish.



<span class=

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀酒店打工 酒店工作酒店上班 酒店兼差 酒店兼職 打工兼差 打工兼職台北酒店 酒店應徵 禮服酒店 酒店經紀 打工兼差

weddingdresses said...

Power Balance is important to not also, all the testimonials say that once power balance bracelet is tried it is impossible to part with it. It is said because it works in such a perfect harmony with your body one simply doesn't want to take it off. Also pulsera power balanceis important to note that wristband alone is not enough to accomplish some task.

Unknown said...

Determine in the event vftbieg obtaining Oakley Frogskins and featuring them on reseller may very well be lucrative having research. in the event the Oakley Frogskin you current market serve a place market, you've got a incredibly winner. That has a distinctive piece or services, customized to satisfy the prerequisites and predispositions on the distinct team of Cheap Oakley Sunglasses people, you aren't going Oakley Jawbone to be competing having a whole bunch of identical establishments only on selling price, and it truly is achievable to help commonly encourage more. Ones artist imitation Oakley Jawbones company provides a current market that are unable to comfortably attain alternatives.

Super Bowl 2012 said...

Such a wonderful post. Thanks for the share.