101 Ways to Create Original Blog Posts - Part 4

Read the 101 Ways to Create original blog posts:

Tips 1-10
Tips 11-20
Tips 21-30
Thanks to all of you for your valuable contributions and you can still contribute to this project after reading the rules.

101 Ways to Create Original blog posts Part 4:


31. I try to queue my posts which helps me create shorter, more frequent posts. If I know I'm only going to have one free night to play on the computer, I'll queue up several posts to publish in the future. My sister once told me ... By Michelle

32.I like sharing my projects. I think that just in itself promotes some originality in my posts. And certainly running in a pretty cool circle of bloggers provides me.. By Michelle

33. I have a cat named Atticus. He alone, is foder for many, many posts. When I first began my blog, he was usually my topic. He's funny, furry, likes to climb trees, and... By Michelle

34.Meditate daily.

As I shared in My Daily Habits for Success, I meditate daily. Among other things, I have found it to be very helpful for “tuning in” to my Higher Self, especially for... By Raymond.

35 .
Ask my Higher Self.

Before an article (and after meditating), I try to use the power of a “beginner’s mind,” clear my thinking, and ... By Raymond.

36. Invoke an Emotional Response - This approach takes practice, and quite frankly, it takes emotion to pull it off well. To elicit an emotional response for a reader ... By Wendy

37. Reel ‘Em in Right Away - You must give the reader a reason to continue reading within the first paragraph or two (at the most). There is too much ... By Wendy

38. Industry Happenings-My job provides me with an exclusive view into the happenings of the scrapbook industry-when something tugs at me I share it... By Wendysmedley

39.
Connections-I like to highlight other people and their accomplishments.
By Wendysmedley

40.I often write about current projects - whether that’s personal scrapbooking projects, magazine articles recently assigned/finished/published, or projects for my scrapbook marketing clients. By Angie.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀酒店打工 酒店工作酒店上班 酒店兼差 酒店兼職 打工兼差 打工兼職台北酒店 酒店應徵 禮服酒店 酒店經紀 打工兼差

Unknown said...

Dsquared Not necessarily the fastest how do people load nevertheless I'm happy I waited. Having searched many of the evening because of this style of material I finally thought it was on the blog. One thrilled subscriber right here! · sfjoxiaujld Dsquared *

2011bagnews said...

Chanel can be a renowned cheap replica coach bags brand rtxycxy0ns name of Paris founded by Coco Chanel in 1971 and given that its inception replica Gucci purses this brand name has become treasured among the greater strata of culture and among the top style creating house. replica Gucci handbags This brand name is renowned for providing intercontinental school of handbags and purses which have been elegantly developed to encounter the expectations belonging replica Chanel handbags to the elite school of women. Chanel handbags and purses are recognized globally for their chic and timeless elegance. This Chanel handbags and purses replica Coach wallets stay dreams for various girls on account of its substantial price. There are very big sections of girls who are unable to afford this bag and consistently start looking for much better alternatives. Using the coming of replicas handbags of nearly all of the renowned brands, replica Coach handbags very a big part of girls looks to get fulfilled as they are able to at the least fulfill their wish to very an extent.

Unknown said...

The best way more dearest vftbieg and modern-day specs following. Will you be fatigued on the typical Oakley Frogskins ? If and so, you need to try a take some sort of appear on some popular model Oakley Frogskin. in this celebration people browse on the net, you could possibly obtain there is commonly some sort of extensive selection of Cheap Oakley Sunglasses of which inside popular or retro styles. it genuinely is significant for everyone to obtain a couple discounted Oakley Jawbone. we will be able to gain a whole bunch from most of these discounted Oakley Jawbones if we've got bought just one.

Unknown said...

You've got as a final point look vytrqpn to the understanding for you to call for understanding cups. The good Oakley Frogskins news is, about to catch by yourself. While little one Boomers get into centre get older throughout droves, further Oakley Frogskin stores are generally answering and adjusting his or her requires, with their more rapid getting electrical power. as a consequence, the chances throughout understanding Cheap Oakley Sunglasses are generally unlimited! Users are generally zero expanded relegated for you to having your wire-rimmed 50 % eye Oakley Jawbone throughout the conclude in the nasal, along with holding an outside set of two Oakley Jawbones pertaining to understanding while using sun's rays.

Unknown said...

I do not want people to be very agreeable, as kithg86 it saves me
the trouble of liking them a great deal.
Cheap New Era Hats

New Era Fitted Hats

Wholesale Cheap Hats

Wholesale New Era Hats

Cheap 59fifty Hats

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this.
Gift of Flowers